Giclée Print - Belted Kingfishers
This is an archival print of an original illustration.
The design was inspired by a recent birding hike through Acadia National Park, which revealed many beauties including these belted kingfisher (Megaceryle alcyon). They are commonly found by streams, lakes, bays, and coasts, and have a distinct rattling call. Males have one dark bluish band across the white breast, while the females have a blue and a reddish-chestnut band.
• Available in two sizes: 8”x10” or 11”x14”
• Pigment-based, archival inks
• 100% cotton rag paper, 300 gsm
• Printed with approximate 1” white border
• Made in NYC
This print is carefully made, signed, and shipped directly from the studio by the artist, in a protective sleeve with sturdy cardboard, and packed in a flat rigid mailer. Ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
• $7 flat rate US shipping (3-5 days)
• $17 flat rate International shipping (10-20 days)
Returns: Giclée prints are final sale. Please read the full Returns Policy here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries, we’re happy to help.
Sirin Thada © All rights reserved.
Copyright non-transferable with sale.