Giclée Print - Sterling Forest
This is an archival print of an original mixed media painting. It was from a glorious day of hiking in Sterling Forest State Park, located in the Ramapo Mountains of Orange County, New York. We explored the ruins of an old ironworks mining facility, picnicked by the clear lake, saw lots of birdies and beaver dams and a snake!
• Available in two sizes: 8”x10” or 11”x14”
• Pigment-based, Canon LUCIA inks
• 100% cotton rag paper, 300 gsm
• Printed with approximate 1” white border
This print is carefully made, signed, and shipped directly from the studio by the artist, in a protective sleeve with sturdy cardboard, and packed in a flat rigid mailer. Ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
• $5 flat rate US shipping (3-5 days)
• $15 flat rate International shipping (10-20 days)
Returns: Giclée prints are final sale. Please read the full Returns Policy here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries, we’re happy to help.
Sirin Thada © All rights reserved.
Copyright non-transferable with sale.