Giclée Print - Sandhill Cranes
This is an archival giclée print of my original watercolor painting of cranes that we heard and saw in Wyoming. Choose unframed print only, or one of our framed options.
One of my favorite things about working in the field in Wyoming was simply the soft and delicious silence. Instead of the usual assault of NYC car alarms, construction crews, and yammering humanoids, instead there was the clicking of cricket wings, whispers of the breeze dancing in the sagebrush…and quite a few times, we were lucky enough to catch an unusual clattering call in the air. Turns out, it’s the sound of the sandhill crane (Grus canadensis)! We also managed to see a few of them flying above us in the air (a first for me!).
• Available in multiple sizes
• Pigment-based, archival inks
• 100% cotton rag paper, 300 gsm
• Dimensions are of actual paper size, which includes a 1”-2½” white border to eliminate the need for matting (border varies by size of print)
• Frames are made to order, and come in either black or white gallery style, solid 3/4" wood, 1 1/8" depth from wall. Includes plexiglass, acid-free foamcore, backing paper, and hanging wire.
The unframed 8”x10” and 11”x14” prints are carefully made, signed, and shipped directly from the studio by the artist, in a protective sleeve with sturdy cardboard, and packed in a flat rigid mailer. Ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
Our 16”x20” and 22”x28” prints, and all framed prints, are digitally signed and ship directly from our fine art printing partner. Ready to ship within 10 business days (often much sooner).
• U.S. shipping (3-5 days) - FREE!
• International shipping (10-20 days) - $10 flat rate
• Framed prints can be shipped only within the U.S.
Returns: Giclée prints are final sale. Please read the full Returns Policy here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries, we’re happy to help.
Sirin Thada © All rights reserved.
Copyright non-transferable with sale.