Giclée Print - Great Blue Heron
This is an archival print of an original collage.
We saw this great blue heron (Ardea herodias) while exploring the Maine Audubon Scarborough Marsh on a recent trip — it was posing gloriously for us as if for a fashion spread, with the perfect backdrop of changing autumnal leaves.
• Available in one size only: 8”x10”
• Pigment-based, archival inks
• 100% cotton rag paper, 300 gsm
• Printed with approximate 1” white border
• Made in NYC
This print is carefully made, signed, and shipped directly from the studio by the artist, in a protective sleeve with sturdy cardboard, and packed in a flat rigid mailer. Ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
• $7 flat rate US shipping (3-5 days)
• $17 flat rate International shipping (10-20 days)
Returns: Giclée prints are final sale. Please read the full Returns Policy here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries, we’re happy to help.
Sirin Thada © All rights reserved.
Copyright non-transferable with sale.