Giclée Print - Feathers
This is an archival giclée print of my original watercolor painting. Choose unframed print only, or one of our framed options.
For as long as I can remember, whenever we would stay in a new place, my mom would always be sure to pay respect to the “spirits” of the land — all of the beings that used to inhabit that particular area. It’s a tradition I’ve always admired. During our trip, we were sure not to collect souvenirs while working on the public lands, as it’s strictly prohibited — so instead, I’ve collected the memory of them in this little painting, my own way of acknowledging and honoring some of the amazing creatures and past lives we encountered.
We saw bald eagles, wild turkeys, grouses, and so many other birds… We saw arrowhead chips and flakes and ancient tools, and it’s incredible to think of the hands that once held and created them (several Native American tribes who lived there include the Arapaho, Shoshone, Crow and Cheyenne). We saw pretty gastroliths with their perfectly smooth and polished surfaces (the stones ingested by some dinosaurs to help grind down food in their stomachs), and fossil belemnites (an extinct order of squid-like animals). And, I got to unearth and see bones of actual dinosaurs, that were once living and breathing 150 million years ago, long before humans ever existed. Which is completely mind-blowing and humbling, when you think about it.
• Available in multiple sizes
• Pigment-based, archival inks
• 100% cotton rag paper, 300 gsm
• Dimensions are of actual paper size, which includes a 1”-2½” white border to eliminate the need for matting (border varies by size of print)
• Frames are made to order, and come in either black or white gallery style, solid 3/4" wood, 1 1/8" depth from wall. Includes plexiglass, acid-free foamcore, backing paper, and hanging wire.
The unframed 8”x10” and 11”x14” prints are carefully made, signed, and shipped directly from the studio by the artist, in a protective sleeve with sturdy cardboard, and packed in a flat rigid mailer. Ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
Our 16”x20” and 22”x28” prints, and all framed prints, are digitally signed and ship directly from our fine art printing partner. Ready to ship within 10 business days (often much sooner).
• U.S. shipping (3-5 days) - FREE!
• International shipping (10-20 days) - $10 flat rate
• Framed prints can be shipped only within the U.S.
Returns: Giclée prints are final sale. Please read the full Returns Policy here.
Questions? Email email@example.com for all inquiries, we’re happy to help.
Sirin Thada © All rights reserved.
Copyright non-transferable with sale.