Giclée Print - Checkered Lily
This is an archival print of an original acrylic painting.
From my favorite neighborhood gem, the Heather Garden at Fort Tryon Park. The dotted flowers are checkered lilies, Fritillaria meleagris (“meleagris" means "spotted like a guineafowl”). This darling is native to Europe and western Asia, and apparently it’s also the official flower of the Swedish province of Uppland, where it blooms in abundance every spring!
• Available in two sizes: 8”x10” or 11”x14”
• Pigment-based, archival inks
• 100% cotton rag paper, 300 gsm
• Printed with approximate 1” white border
• Made in NYC
This print is carefully made, signed, and shipped directly from the studio by the artist, in a protective sleeve with sturdy cardboard, and packed in a flat rigid mailer. Ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
• $7 flat rate US shipping (3-5 days)
• $17 flat rate International shipping (10-20 days)
Returns: Giclée prints are final sale. Please read the full Returns Policy here.
Questions? Email email@example.com for all inquiries, we’re happy to help.
Sirin Thada © All rights reserved.
Copyright non-transferable with sale.