Giclée Print - Belted Kingfishers
This is an archival print of an original illustration. Choose unframed print only, or one of our framed options.
The design was inspired by a recent birding hike through Acadia National Park, which revealed many beauties including these belted kingfisher (Megaceryle alcyon). They are commonly found by streams, lakes, bays, and coasts, and have a distinct rattling call. Males have one dark bluish band across the white breast, while the females have a blue and a reddish-chestnut band.
• Available in multiple sizes
• Pigment-based, archival inks
• 100% cotton rag paper, 300 gsm
• Dimensions are of actual paper size, which includes a 1”-2½” white border to eliminate the need for matting (border varies by size of print)
• Frames are made to order, and come in either black or white gallery style, solid 3/4" wood, 1 1/8" depth from wall. Includes plexiglass, acid-free foamcore, backing paper, and hanging wire.
The unframed 8”x10” and 11”x14” prints are carefully made, signed, and shipped directly from the studio by the artist, in a protective sleeve with sturdy cardboard, and packed in a flat rigid mailer. Ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
Our 16”x20” and 22”x28” prints, and all framed prints, are digitally signed and ship directly from our fine art printing partner. Ready to ship within 10 business days (often much sooner).
• U.S. shipping (3-5 days) - FREE!
• International shipping (10-20 days) - $10 flat rate
• Framed prints can be shipped only within the U.S.
Returns: Giclée prints are final sale. Please read the full Returns Policy here.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries, we’re happy to help.
Sirin Thada © All rights reserved.
Copyright non-transferable with sale.