Giclée Print - Barn Owl
This is an archival print of an original collage.
The beautiful barn owl (Tyto alba) has incredible low-light vision, but her ability to locate prey just by sound is the best of any animal that has been tested — in lab studies, the barn owl was able to catch mice even in complete darkness.
• Available in one size only: 8”x10”
• Pigment-based, archival inks
• 100% cotton rag paper, 300 gsm
• Printed with approximate 1” white border
• Made in NYC
This print is carefully made, signed, and shipped directly from the studio by the artist, in a protective sleeve with sturdy cardboard, and packed in a flat rigid mailer. Ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
• $7 flat rate US shipping (3-5 days)
• $17 flat rate International shipping (10-20 days)
Returns: Giclée prints are final sale. Please read the full Returns Policy here.
Questions? Email email@example.com for all inquiries, we’re happy to help.
Sirin Thada © All rights reserved.
Copyright non-transferable with sale.