I love to unearth the magic in the mundane, and elevate our ordinary moments into something a little more extraordinary.
Sirin Thada is an artist and illustrator based in New York City. Her recent creations combine her traditional art skills with digital production and stop motion techniques, pleasantly blurring the line between art and reality. Her work has been used for social media, print and online publications, textile and surface design, hospitality design, and more. Select clients and collaborations include Tegan and Sara, HBO's GIRLS, Alice + Olivia, TOMS, Firefly Music Festival, Courtyard Marriott, Penguin Books, NYC's Department of Health, and Tumblr.
- First Street Green Park, "Being Present"
- SFGate, "Tegan And Sara Fans Love Them To Death At Hot SF Show"
- InStyle, "Olivia Munn: My Favorite People (And Cats) To Follow On Instagram"
- IX Daily, "A Brief Interview About Honest Art With Sirin Thada"
- Cablefax, "HBO's 'Girls' GIFS On Tumblr Get A Revamp For Season 3"
- Reader's Digest, "I Stole This From You"
- StyleCaster, "What I Want Now: With Stacey Bendet"
- BUST, "New Favorite Thing: iPhone Cases By Sirin Thada"
- Design For Mankind, "Bookmark It"
- Boooooooom, "Drawings By Sirin Thada"